TBIAS is an independent consultancy providing:
- Insurance support services to corporate risk and insurance managers; and
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions to Boards and CEOs of insurance and finance businesses.
We provide accurate, timely and professional advice and support, using templates, tools and technology to enable fast and efficient delivery of solutions.
We work to international standards of best practice and relevant regulatory guidelines in the following disciplines:
- Business management
- Insurance management
- Risk management
- Data analytics
- Project management
- Information technology
Insurance support services
TBIAS provides insurance support services to corporate insurance buyers, including:
- Insurance programme reviews
- Business Interruption (BI) reviews
- Broker performance reviews and tender support
- Insurance disclosure support, including data collection and reporting, and drafting ‘fair presentations of the risk’ (all classes of insurance including D&O)
- Shared Information Portal – ERM360 platform customised for insurance disclosure
Remaining outside of the insurance transaction allows TBIAS consultants to be impartial and objective in their advice on matters relating to insurance requirements, risk exposure and what constitutes a fair presentation of the risk.
TBIAS provides ERM360 Service Plans to fulfil most Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Own Risk Solvency Assessments (ORSA), Capital Stress Testing (CST) and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) needs.
ERM360 is a cloud-based Software-as-a-Service with three modules:
- ERM – to manage risks within a risk appetite framework
- CST – to forecast the impact of scenarios and stress events on the P&L, balance sheet and cashflow
- SIP – a Shared Information Portal to manage governance, risk and compliance records and insurance disclosure
TBIAS provides Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions for Boards and CEOs of insurance and finance businesses, including:
- Governance framework reviews and implementation
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) advice and support
- Own Risk Solvency Assessments (ORSA) advice and support
- Capital Stress Testing (CST) advice and support
- Credit rating application advice and support
- Insurance portfolio analysis, risk pricing and reinsurance reviews
- Due diligence reviews of insurance businesses for strategic acquisitions and sales
- Business process re-engineering consultancy
- Training workshops and online seminars
Insurance support services are designed for risk and insurance managers of large businesses and/or multinational corporations. Governance, risk and compliance solutions are principally designed to meet the needs of Boards and CEOs of single or multi-territory insurance and finance businesses.
The very essence of what we do is inherent in our team of consultants, project managers and analysts. We listen to our customers and are committed to delivering excellent work while making the project a great experience. Each individual is highly skilled and qualified in one or more discipline including insurance, risk management, legal and regulatory compliance, analytics, systems and business management.
Charles van OppenDirector & Sales and Customer Relationship Manager
Chris ValentineDirector and Consultant
Andy ListerDirector and Consultant
Kim-Anh NguyenProject Manager